CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wedding dinner

Hey guys sorry for the late post been busy this few day,last Saturday i attend my cousin wedding in Tropicana my dream home xD, the location is in damansara.for those people who don't know the people who stay there is millions air .
well before i going to the dinner i went to the curve in the afternoon. meet up a friends and went to Starbucks that was my main purpose xD
This is what i having Starbucks
After a while my cousin came to fetch me from the curve to this house and meet up with my family when i was there i took some picture


In the car living the curve
Wow my cousin collection of transformers


From the window look down

Around 5 pm every one starter to getting ready for the dinner. after 2 hours finally every was ready we left the house at 7:15pm on the ways there i took some pictures of the place but most of it came out not that nice so i dint post it ,finally reach there at 7:30pm just in time yea!
The entrench of Tropicana my future home xD


The out side Hall of Tropicana


In side of the hall very beautiful

at 8pm the dinner finally start i wan so hungry while i was waiting keep drinking wine and eat peanut and i took some photo of the food and my family


My Family






<<<< look at the cute kids xD




me and my new cousin in-law roinne and my cousin sare



THE FOOD !!!!!!!












The place and the food was nice every things was nice and guys i just a bit drunk not fully drunk =p congrats to my cousin Sara and her husband Roinne

0 comments: