CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

today...

well today went to school just like every other day BORING..... nothings nice or fun happen cause everyone know i not in a mood,cause some stupid reason nvm about that, after school went for taekwondo training.is was so tireding until i tak boleh tahan after that wen we get ready to go home i told everyone that i quiting taekwondo for good cause my personal problem, to all you guys and team mate after the fitness competition i going to quite taekwondo for good, sorry guys
i really thank you all my fellow team mate for the fun time i have really from the botten of my heart thank you all

p s: and guys dont ask me why cause is my personal things i hope u guys will be happy for me

2 comments:

Hui said...

hey...dun really noe y u're quiting but i'm definitely gonna miss u...are u really really sure of ur decision??...aiks..make sure u oways come back yea..OR..u dunid train..juz be our committee..like manager sort of stuff..hahaha..dunid physical de..XD

AndyZaii said...

well i wont quit if i did kei ming will take his shose and wack me in the head >_<