CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

the first day in my new class

Today is the first day in my new class 4S3(science class) when i hear that!! my heart like kena heart attack, i wanted change to I.T(COMPUTER CLASS) but is was full limited sit only @@ no chose OTHER Class was full too and there could not send me to the worst class .
When i enter the class is like da! da! daaaaaa! scared like shit everyone was looking at me like i am a ghost@@. and i DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN THAT CLASS!!!!!T.T. after a few min teacher call me to sit with a malay gal i was like OH SHIT!!!!!
I thought mati lor after i sit down some of the classmate say hi to me and ask what your name? i was like ermmm OK tell them my name after awhile we start to chat and get to know each other it was fun^^.
When teacher came in to class i wan so SCARED !! cause it was ADD MATH i fell like wan to kena shoot in the hear @@",be for we start teacher start to intro her self the teacher it cool i was so surprise, cause i thought science class will be boring and teacher teach very fast but i was wrong the teacher teach us using laughter IT COOL ^^
I meet 3 teacher only there all cool the 1st add math 2Nd is physics 3Nd is B.M the BM teacher teach us was very fast but understanding and i start to like BM !! i don no why i like BM FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE ! !!!
I really love my class and my teacher for now =p well i must gambathe lor no more fulling around this year start!!!

3 comments:

moo said...

yoyoyo ...

ofcuz u like the ADD math teacher lah
she's pn mazni .. all of us love her ... she was damn funny !! haha ...
did u rmb ?? she's our rumah neptune's teacher !! haha ..

Anonymous said...

hey Andy Lau. opsy i mean Andy LIM! haha.. =DD

I'm glad that you love your new class! form 4 is a whole different life for you guys! and it's totally awesome! Pn.Mazni rocks! but it's kinda sad that you won't hav the chance to taste Cik Halizan's sarcasm..

and hey! welcome to Leo Club..! I see talent in you! wahahahaha..

tc!
Samantha (the leo sakai girl.. =PP)

AndyZaii said...

yeah i know she rock thx guys ^^