CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

The First Day Of School

Today is the frist day of school wake up at 5 :45 am get ready to go school, reach school at 7:30am meet up with my friend we chat and have fun miss them since a while see them, when i when to class i saw janice missing her talk wih her and going too miss her cause i changeing school hehe well is been so headace since i donno what school i going in the end i finaly make choses a school befor i say to all my Cempaka friends I Wont be going to Cempaka !!!cause i have my reason hehe,but i been going back to my old school so to all my old school friends i coming guys hehe well tmr i going to change school so bye bye smkcp and bye bye jancie ^^
dont worry we will still keep in touch ^^

0 comments: